Brivis has been operational in Australia for more than 50 years.
Environmentally friendly and designed to withstand the harsh Australian climate, these award-winning systems come with a 10-year structural guarantee.
Brivis’ range of evaporative coolers and gas ducted heating systems provide excellent comfort levels at minimal running costs, making them an extremely popular choice for both households and commercial residences.
Brivis Evaporative Cooling
Brivis’s range of evaporative coolers are a popular choice for many reasons:
- They have low operating costs, especially when compared to refrigerated systems
- They are cheaper to install than comparable refrigerated systems
- It’s the healthiest and most natural way to cool the home
- The air is not recirculated, so occupants are breathing only the freshest air
- They function despite windows and doors being open
- They can maintain consistent temperatures during extreme conditions, thanks to its state-of-the-art, low maintenance SynchroDrive water pump
A range of innovative optional features are also available, including a motorised seal that prevents heat from escaping the home, while reducing turbulence and noise during operation; and the Inverta-Fan, which helps cool homes faster with little noise.
Brivis Gas Ducted Heating Systems
Ducted gas heating systems provide a steady, gentle supply of warm air to the whole home.
From their advanced Extra Air (XA) models to the Brivis Two Piece Wombat range, Brivis’ wide range of heating systems means they have heaters for all types of homes.
Amongst the systems to choose from is the StarPro Max (HX), which boasts a 5.8 star efficiency, providing excellent comfort levels at minimal running costs.
If you’d like to learn more about Optima’s range of Brivis heating and cooling systems, contact us today on 03 9331 6900. Our team will be happy to assist you in selecting the Brivis system most suitable to your home or office.