Ducted Refrigerated Air Conditioning System
Refrigerated cooling for every room in your home.
For the ultimate in comfort during the warmer months, ducted refrigerated air conditioning is the way to go.
Refrigerated air conditioning systems include both heating and cooling, giving you complete control over the temperature settings in your home.
Just like their name implies, refrigerated cooling acts as a refrigerator for your home. This cooling system removes hot air in the room, and send it outside via a series of pipes. The air is then cooled by a refrigerant gas and sent back into the room through ducts and vents.
In the cooler months, the mechanism simply reverses to circulate warm air, providing a highly economical form of heating.
As a split system, refrigerated cooling has two components: the outdoor condenser unit where the air is heated or cooled, and the indoor fan coil unit, which is usually located in the home’s ceiling space. The indoor unit recycles the air via the ducts and air vents that are located in strategic positions around the home.
Optima can supply and install a wide range or refrigerated systems from some of the best-known brands, including:
Why Choose Refrigerated Air Conditioning?
- Refrigerated systems won’t interfere with the aesthetics of your home. It’s also extremely quiet, and acts as a dehumidifier and filter for the entire home, feeding clean air back into the rooms.
- As a reverse cycle system, it’s also a highly efficient way to maintain a comfortable temperature in the home all year round.
- Zoning control can also be installed on refrigerated systems, which can lead to greater energy efficiency and maximum comfort for the whole household. Zone control lets you set different temperatures in every room of your home or office. You may choose not to cool unused rooms, which can help you save on energy costs. A room full of guests or a kitchen at dinner time may require a lower temperature setting than a bedroom at night time. Certain models of refrigerated air conditioning can help you achieve this..
- Refrigerated cooling acts as a dehumidifier. When air passes over the coil in the internal unit, moisture from the warm indoor air is drained away
- They’re versatile. With the ability to combine your refrigerated cooling system with ducted heating, you can enjoy year-round comfort
- Refrigerated cooling can maintain comfortable temperatures indoors, even with extreme temperatures outside
Find the System That Suits You
Matching the power of your refrigerated cooling system to your home or building is crucial. An undersized unit may have to work harder to produce the desired temperature, which will burn more energy and eventually wear itself out. An oversized unit may also unnecessarily increase your energy bills. Our team of engineers will carry out a thorough assessment of your home or office to ensure you receive a refrigerated cooling system that best meets your needs. To find the right refrigerated air conditioning system for your Melbourne home, speak to our friendly team today on 1300 357 046.
Want to learn more about refrigerated cooling?
For your free refrigerated cooling quote, contact our team of experts today. We can respond to all online enquiries within 48 hours.